Empires Glory

Slawter500

Slawter is our moderator..so he handles the final acceptances.. I know you so it's ok, but it's also up to slawter..

Glad you're ok again, get Gamebooster to shut down any unnecesairy processes for the time you play the game. Streamline seems good to add too(needs OBSE) If things are really awful you could go for OldOblivion.

Get the latest directx9 (not included in Vista/7) and the latest update of your video card too.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the super ban,accept moderator remember Elrodian. I banish the both of em :P Just kidding welcome back nick, and welcome kieran, however someone else is going to have to add them to the filepage, as i cant be bothered :P

So your not working on forts anymore right Nick? Have you still got the ones you had before?

EDIT: Dagon-I already explained,I was replying to a different request, and copied the wrong link------>link

offtopic-

pronam when we where onmsn discussing if we need an own forum you said we could create a free forum in 5 minutes, where can you do that i am making a grand mod for another game and am going to make a forum and site for it any idea where i can do that free, the game is BFME battle for middle earth