Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's a possibility. It could be done in a lore friendly way too. But I think it would be nicer to see an existing enemy, someone who's appeared in the lore before.

Yup. That's our problem.

I've been doing some research on this today, but I haven't found any good enemies. It seems that every single possible enemy has been crushed already. Perhaps we should use our imagination and just 'create' an enemy, as Aragorn suggested.

Perhaps some corrupt leaders from another province thought they could get the Empire's throne now that Martin's gone, and the Septim bloodline ended (or at least they thought so :P). When they hear that Martin is back and claims the throne/the player claims the throne, they gather an army and start a rebellion to overthrow the Empire and become rulers of Tamriel themselves.

I know, it isn't perfect. But it's all we got right now. Good thing this isn't the first quest; gives us some more time to come up with other options.

Hello people slawter is back!

Sorry but im not gonna be able to be as active this week with school anywho il starts searching for some attacking armies.

I know we've talked about akavir before but...

The Kamal would be a good choice,they are savage and demonic therefore would require no reason to attack. As a matter of fact i think 3 out of 4 akavir races could be used.

During the Dark Brotherhood one of the Argonians mensions a special type of assasin from black marsh, a group of these black marsh assasins(dont remember name) could attack, they wouldnt be a push over and it could lead on to a post quest mod of finding out why they attacked.

shadowscales?

Yes, perhaps its better to imagine some...

Yes, If we think of cities or parts/regions of provinces who could attack.

There are sufficient maps on the web. So perhaps just take look and pick one?