Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dagon...............

i warned you behold:

http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules/Captions/images/captions1.jpg some humoer to go with it, see below

Elrond: Now explain to me again, this Santa Clause and about his..(trying to grasp the situation).. servant elves

To Aragorn's horror he realizes it wasn't Arwen he playfuly grabed from behind...

Elrond whirls around in a rage* OKAY! WHO STOLE THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR?!

(to Pippin) You ATE the Ring?! PIPPIN: yeyes... *sees where this is going too, wets himself and runs away*

Elrond: What!?!?!? Aragorn is kissing Arwen on the bridge? GLORFINDEL!! Get my battle gear!!!

Elrond(to Boromir): you cannot wield it,none of us can! Boromir: Are you talking about the ring or your eyebrows?

New dress to please boyfriend: 750 gold coins *charge it*, Accsessories to match: 237 gold coins *charge it*, Price of personal beauty consultant: 1263 gold coins/week *charge it*.Look on fathers face when the Mastercard bill comes in the mail...Priceless!

Invasions Anarchy, It's just if we use those cold ones andy we have to put an enchantment on it, as not everyone reads backstories.

how about "invader's edge" and it causes demoralization and healf drain

or "Skyrim's blade" for frost?

or "Anarchy's forewind" replace forewind with another word that means "Warning of what is coming" and maby incorperate a few notes about the sword being used in almost every succesfull invasion.