Empires Glory

Slawter500

If we arre creating then ive got a person who is created but sort of ties into the lore.

Thoronir Romus,Argonian,son of Thoricles romus(Executed for assasination of Empress Morihatha) he seeks to follow in his fathers footsteps, all though never allowed on the elder council due to his fathers deeds, he has been secretly gathering followers, mainly prisoners which he borke out of jail, never to many from one place, occasinaly stealing weapons and armor from a different location each time, and now his army is ready,he will finish what his father started.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be the rival race of your character, i.e if your imeprial a high elf would jump out and yell "No more! Never again shall an imperial sit upon the throne" Or if you were a high elf a dark elf etc might be difficult to script.

Also 351 posts :O!

Must be looked at SI for copying the player....

I'll do tomorrow.

Owk only things we have is slawters one, the argonian son

My old one, altmer from sea

fake descendant

and drohtmeri (Not for the first attack)

Any else???

Think this is one of my last posts for today... 10 min max I think..

Hi, I'm back, and I have an idea(it's a horrible idea :P , but I will post anyway)!The attackers could be creatures that are almost intelligent, like goblins, ogres, all united against the Emperor from their caves in the Empire.

I will log out now.Ja ne!

hey people i am back, with ideas, my internet connection was death.

wat is decided.

i read about attackers perhaps a union of rebels and marauders who are led by count terentius of bravil

I'm voting for the fake descendant, seems like a nice twist in the plot; the great Champion of Cyrodiil suddenly gets blamed for Martin's death. That's a little different from the usual 'All hail the Grand Champion, he who saved Tamriel'! :P

Always nice to have something unexpected in a questline.

I'm voting for the fake descendant, seems like a nice twist in the plot; the great Champion of Cyrodiil suddenly gets blamed for Martin's death. That's a little different from the usual 'All hail the Grand Champion, he who saved Tamriel'! :P

Always nice to have something unexpected in a questline.

thats right, finally something else