Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for replying for me Kieran, have we added you to our file page yet.

Not a prob, Slawter. It just kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

And if you mean to the bit of the ABOOUT page on the ffical website, nope, but it's no biggy.

yOU KNOW, i WONDER IF WE COULD GET AHOLD OF slof to try and help with meshes, I heard she's pretty good with that kinda thing.

Slof is a flippin goddess of modeling, (heh) but I hear she's laid up with the flu.

As for later, I also hear she's got her own projects. She might agree to help, though, you never know.

this wouldn't be in slofs interest...I wouldn't want to bother her while she might be creating things for the roberts female body either :)...

Yeah, she's not into heavy armor, is she? Or the kind of 'regular' armor we're going to use. She prefers more... colorful projects.

It think that's a good explanation. Though I don't think she has anything against using heavy armor we better would keep the masters at their own projects and areas.

It think that's a good explanation. Though I don't think she has anything against using heavy armor we better would keep the masters at their own projects and areas.

Wisely said.

Anyways, we have modellers on the team. Don;t need any more, now do we?