Empires Glory

Slawter500

Pretty much what Aragorn said.

We're almost done writing the main questline, still need an attacking army, but that shouldn't take very long.

I'm not sure about the status on the modding, though; we're still awaiting an update from vicICE.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so we are doing the fake descendant, right.

Well hed have to yell at your coronation(or martins) that he is the true heir of tamriel, he would have to say that he is a legitimate heir, otherwise martins coronation would go ahead.

So the fake descendant would need to yell out that you or martin shouldnt be emperor, and that he is/was a legitimate son, he would also have to let slip that hes actually fake otherwise you wouldnt have a reason ti fight him

I thought the attack would take place before the coronation, not during the coronation. Doesn't really matter, though.

[EDIT]I just noticed you're still using the banner link I attached to my post; the Image Shack link is better. Might be a good idea to have the banner link to this topic as well, like I did. Just paste this in your signature:

[url="http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=119787"][img=http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/7374/empglobannermember.jpg][/url]

That way people will actually know what 'Empires Glory' is when they see our sigs. :thumbsup:

Also needed are ideas of what to do after the player becomes emperor or high chancellor

perhaps you could do everything you usually do, with a couple of bodyguards. (but you always have to be

the good guy, and can't steal or kill, because there always are guards around you)

I agree with Slawter.

noliver, we are trying to make a good mod, and I am sure that we won't get past of what could be if we don't make everything a good mod needs.I don't care about posting ideas in the forums everyday in the next two years, but I want to do a good mod.Do you agree Slawter?

I was talking about noliver, who had an idea for what to do after becoming Emperor/High Chancellor, but I thinked the idea wasn't good(6 posts before).And I gave you that kudos for all your help to Empires Glory(but I won't name you "Sir Slawter", the kudos is more than enough).

Bye Slawter, I'm signing off as well