Empires Glory

Slawter500

hmm could do but i'm not really one for originality i see were your comming from but i kinda like it with more design im not into the plainer things i personally think it turned out awsome bearing in mind i did it from scratch

And I respect your fondness for awesomeness, but you're going to have to make your weapons a little more plain if you want us to use them. This isn't just about you, the EG team has to like the blades, and this isn't an anime mod, it's a serious mod that needs serious weapons.

I know what you mean but that is nothing to do with EG im just showing people what im capable of obviously i can do something more plain but thats just me showing my full potential

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see where Kieran is coming from, but I'm open to more elaborate weapons, as that is the sort of thing that Illian would be into. Also if we have plain and non plain then we can appeal to more than one audience.

Just keep working sinister, and keep showing us what you do :D

How do you feel about armours? Or are you strictly weapons?

Cool :D

Anyway...Illians army, the sword sinister assasin showed a minute ago, the dragon head one, well I requested a re-tex on the top of the blade, so that the dragon head was black, as there is a big obsession with dragons mixing with the empire, now why don't Illians army carry the sword below.