Empires Glory

Slawter500

Not sure. It would fit the dragon quest quite well, but then again, Illians mages would be good with it. I'll leave this decision to Pronam.

How are you with good guy weapon making by the way? Because some sort of reward sword at the end of EG would be nice.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure. It would fit the dragon quest quite well, but then again, Illians mages would be good with it. I'll leave this decision to Pronam.

How are you with good guy weapon making by the way? Because some sort of reward sword at the end of EG would be nice.

use my sword as the reward, choose between good (gold) and evil (other one) the dagger could be part of reforging the amulet

Ho Ho i like this little number ive made its the same on bothe sides and i really like it :) it gives the fancy lookrapier/evil look so all is well.

Looking closely at the skulls they have teeth/fangs it does look really good but ill let you decide that

i didn't plan for it to turn out like this i just mad the outer rings and thought ill fill the empty space with skulls :)

Ho Ho i like this little number ive made its the same on bothe sides and i really like it :) it gives the fancy lookrapier/evil look so all is well.

Looking closely at the skulls they have teeth/fangs it does look really good but ill let you decide that

i didn't plan for it to turn out like this i just mad the outer rings and thought ill fill the empty space with skulls :)

one thing

the back gaurd is a little low

also, maybe make the part that wraps down infront of the hand stuck to the end of the foreword gaurd

one thing

the back gaurd is a little low

also, maybe make the part that wraps down infront of the hand stuck to the end of the foreword gaurd

okay ill move the bit which is near to where the hand will be up abit besides that it should be fine