Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right so you hear him talking before you talk to the merchant but you dont come into contact with him,Il think up some dialogue and put it on P24.

I dont think he should be seen in any of the amulet pieces, maybe when you go back to Ocato to choose between Martin or yourself for emperor, he could see you talking to the messenger,and stop(just so you know he shouldnt have heard it) and hear you talk about the dragon blood and martin(not the amulet, he doesnt know it exists or he woulnt strike).

Will have to wait though,I wont be here for a good 6 hours because of school

Well if your testing then dialogues not really needed, just say some random stuff like my name is martin hello etc etc although we do need some martin dialogue anyway

how can i upload a voice file

Martins Return Dialogue(If martin is chosen)

Martin "Im..Im...Im alive, but this cannot be,I can feel....I can touch.....I exist"

Player "Welcome back old friend"

Martin "Your voice, I remember it, I can think, I can do anything, I am no longer nothing, I exist once again! And how glorious it is that the first thing i hear when i return is your voice"

Player " Thank you, Emperor"

Martin "By the Nine Divines, I had forgotten, the joy of being alive, i did not remember, I am a septim, there is no time for celebrating, I have an empire to restore, It is time to restore The The empires glory!"

There we are a little speech for when/if martin returns before you go to the coronation

Go to the Browse,upload benath the post and select the sound/voice file