Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i agree with the last like 5-6 comments errm whis dragon head dagger is my second thing to be uploaded currently im working on UV mapping as it has been a recent problem i dont only want to be a part of empires glory team i also want to learn more about the rest of it aswell up to know my skills are

Interior Exterior design- (vanilla) is 100% perfect because i did so so much of that when morrowind was a big hit to TES

Modeling/Texutiring- modeling well what can i say eveyone loves my stuff texturing however could use a little more focus

Scripting- mostly i just take vanilla scripts and change them to my liking as for making a script from scratch errr... na lol :)

Eye for design is probabl my best thing just using the materials i have to make something look good.

Thats about it for me just telling you guys about me up to now :) by the end of working with you guys and my own studying time i could be great at all these things. (sorry for the essay lol) :)

Modeling/Texutiring- modeling well what can i say eveyone loves my stuff

My, we d have quite the opinion of ourselves, don't we?

Be careful. That kind of ego could grate on people's nerves, and we're supposed to be one big, happy modding family.

Yeah, PM are nice. Although I know every piece of progress quite well. I don't know how far your all are exactly.

It's best to assemble them at scrollwork..I get too many of them here.

Don't worry about long posts sinisterassassin, You haven't met one of my long PM/Posts yet..

At scrollwork you can see all of our skills at our profiles..

(At least at the ones that have taken the time to select them :))