Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a quick model of my own i whipped up its the front of a bow with arrow guiders nothing amazing i know but i just used this as an example is thst how you want yours to look??

I'ts a good concept. Make it thinner, longer, and with pointier ends and you might be on to something.

Here's a quick model of my own i whipped up its the front of a bow with arrow guiders nothing amazing i know but i just used this as an example is thst how you want yours to look??

I'ts a good concept. Make it thinner, longer, and with pointier ends and you might be on to something.

yeah, thinner and longer

hehe you make me laugh the kieranators always ready for me :) ;D

Er... if by that you mean "Always on hand to give helpful tips on how to improve my work so that it seamlessly integrates with the awesome mod that is EG", then, yeah, I try. It's why I'm on the team.

Also, might I suggest a black-ish texture with the 'thorns' dark red? It would look really good.

kieranfoy :) ye i will rig your chain to it but i cant really texture it so i could just upload you the model as a .blend ok and also i'll take kierans advice and change my bow yes kieran i will texture it like that also calliton when you say rig the chain onto the bow as a string is that what you meant like use the chain as my bow string??.

err im still not 100% with any troubles that happen after i've exported it but i think i know how its meant to be set out now so that shouuld be ok.