Empires Glory

Slawter500

Ok, I'll tell him that is ok.

Have you ever overheard people speaking about some provinces wanting to secede from the Empire?

I didn't know what "secede" mean, and I looked in my dictionary.

If my dictionary is right, any of the provinces could do a lore-friendly attack.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the dialogou made for martin if resurrected there stood i have a empire to rebuild, VICEI could make quests to rebuild the IC and other cities and forts if you are emperor and if you are chancellor

don't you think that if you are chancellor you have duties given to you by martin

You do, But your not chancellor at this stage, You've just brought martin back to life, your not chancellor till after the attack and the coronation

Sure anyone who wants to join is welcome

I think its best if we leave the modding to vicice aragorn, no offence but it might take longer as youd have to combine your creations and make sure they dont conflict with each other.

By the way, we are using the fake descendant but we need to determine who his followers are, are they all wearing the same armor? Are they the same race, or a mixture? We need to have a think about his forces, not just the fake descendant.

What Races should the fake descendants soldiers be

Personally I think it should be a mixture of Races, Maybe predominantly(mostly) Orcs.

Armour for the enemy

Im thinking they should wear the same armour, except for the Fake descendant as he is the leader of the attack he needs to be distinguishable. Should we Make a new armour? Or Use an existing one?. Im thinking that his troops should be mostly in iron, as he wouldnt be massivley well funded,He himself should be in the Blackwood company armor in my opinion, No helmet so you can see his face.

Ideas of how the attack should be done

I think it Should be done in waves, Wave 1 enemies have clubs and daggers,Iron armor no helmets (non enchanted), easy to defeat,Wave 2 Iron armor,helmets, Iron Longswords, Wave 3 Iron armor,helmets, All sorts of steel weapons. The fake descendant would then lose his cool he would scream in rage and attack, I think he should have two Orc Bodyguards, Both in blackwood armor like the fake descendant(hes imperial so easy to recognise).

Ideas people we have fake descendant, nothing else. We need ideas for the attack, the above are a few add to it

Also to Vicice.

Shall I compile all details in one post, maybe the first one, we have all the dialgoue in one place but not the ideas(we'll stick with the ideas not change them)

To Aragorn help with the modding if youd like to, its up to vicice, offer him the help when hes next on, What i said above was just what i thought i might be completley wrong and it knocks a week off of the mod time. Also good idea, they should be mostly imperials, if hes going to have 2 bodyguards who dont join in till he does(we dont need this i just like the idea, if you guys dont tell me) then theyd have to look very different from him though, Maybe make them very old and him very young. So mostly imperials is good, but we need to make sure hes easily recognised(the armor should take care of that though)

Also to Vicice.

Shall I compile all details in one post, maybe the first one, we have all the dialgoue in one place but not the ideas(we'll stick with the ideas not change them)

To Aragorn help with the modding if youd like to, its up to vicice, offer him the help when hes next on, What i said above was just what i thought i might be completley wrong and it knocks a week off of the mod time

No problem, I just wanted to help, if you don't need me in this, better for me(believe me, modding is really hard).

And I think you should put the ideas in the first page, for those that are just viewing the topic see our ideas and help us.

Yeah, just put him in an Ebony armor and it would be easy to recognise him.

Signing off now guys, hoping to see a huge pile of ideas by the time i get back.

Ok il put ideas on the first post tomorrow

Also to everyone particularly Vicice.....

Thank you all very much, when i came up with this idea and posted it on the forums i didnt think it would end up actually happening, so thanks alot to everyone whos come up with ideas and special thanks to vicICE for the modding(Maybe soon to be joined by aragorn who knows)

We would have never come this far if you, Slawter, haven't posted the idea.

And also thanks to everyone especially for vicICE for the modding(maybe I join him later).

Bye, everyone, I'm signing off as well, but my ideas come back tomorrow.