Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so where going for just retextured dwarvern without the modifying yes? oh ok you beat me to it :) so you want me to add the rings to the dwarvern bow then upload it yes

dwarven with rings, yes. could you add the rings in the texture file? just as grey or something? then i can retex it for you

Hmm i could be the reason for these pages flying so quickly by but i'm learning :) once i get this stuff learned to a tee.. and how do i do that, by asking :) an also forget that i will just make sure its ready and export it as a blend file ok.

and how can you retex the bow if you cant UV map?? or do you mean your just gonna retexture the dwarvern but i put the original dwarvern texture on the bow??

In the list of whats been done on your signature it says

Kvatch Return To Life: impossible i don't think the re exterioring and interioring is impossible it could just be hard to repopulate the village but if at some point we decided to do a kvatch return to life mod as a kind of empires glory aftermath i'd be very open to helping you do all that it would be like our own version of Kvatch reborn.

calliton the bow has got the chain on it but im not sure what to do know do you want me to texture it or just save it at that and send it to you as a .blend???

Hmm i could be the reason for these pages flying so quickly by but i'm learning :) once i get this stuff learned to a tee.. and how do i do that, by asking :) an also forget that i will just make sure its ready and export it as a blend file ok.

sure, I prefer nif files and dds files, that way i can retex

hey calliton could you teach me to retexture using GIMP?? and also i have the bow ready if i send it to you and the original dwarvern texture with it then you retexture the dwarvern and upload it then ill UV map it yes????

you need to download the addons for gimp, then open the dds files with gimp, I can never get the texture to change in nifskope until i save it