Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While, i cant be blamed for being somewhat effectuated with music Ive been playing Drums since i was 2-years-old, and have been well rounded with other Instruments. Then the computer opened up a whole new world of music for me electronic etc......... and Slawter, I meant that on the website "Scrollwork" some Threds are missing, mabey im just missing something......... Not important. I stand well on armour is there some that need a new paintjob? :biggrin:

:) im still quite a bit off armour making at the moment but take a look at my WIP bow i've been making :) i was thinking about making it shoot magically instead of a string maybe using particles o help with the effect.

Ah, without a place for the archer to HOLD the bw, it's pretty much useless except as a wall decoration. Yu may want to make it a tad bit more realistic.

yes kieran its a WIP, :) and it will have a place for the player to hold it don't worry about that the bow is usually held on the inside of the players arm so i was thinking about making a handle into the model which is where the player will hold it . and for the animation the particles will follow the hand backwards covering the arrow i was thinking about making my own version of arrows where its just a travelling blue/green or whatever colour flame (same as the magical essence on the bow) and maybe a spell that lets you change the colour of the bow/essence.

yes kieran its a WIP, :) and it will have a place for the player to hold it don't worry about that the bow is usually held on the inside of the players arm so i was thinking about making a handle into the model which is where the player will hold it . and for the animation the particles will follow the hand backwards covering the arrow i was thinking about making my own version of arrows where its just a travelling blue/green or whatever colour flame (same as the magical essence on the bow) and maybe a spell that lets you change the colour of the bow/essence.

The effects sound really neat. I didn't know you were a scripter, too.

The bow, though, is a bit over the top. MAybe something a bit... plainer?

The effects sound really neat. I didn't know you were a scripter, too.

The bow, though, is a bit over the top. MAybe something a bit... plainer?

Jeez Kieran i hate plain stuff i cant show what i can do by making plain stuff. i could make a simple plain sword/axe if you want me to.