Empires Glory

Slawter500

Hmm. Wel if you two are that eager to do some texturing. We definitely could use even more armor.

It doesn't have to be all that different (Would be bes,t none the less), so a logo or just some small changes would be alright.

Like the thieves/slave trader who could attack ...

A more difficult task, would be that forts would look different. Like their were of wood

So they could have been set up recently. But that would take too much time. So I guess we leave it out...

Hm about the story, unfortunately we've got a lot worked out already. The parts we do not really have are:

Where the attack shall take place (still not a definitive answer).

Where a part of the group could be hiding....(Not even discussed upon)

What jobs you could have as an emperor or high chancellor (Mainly attacks to resolve, right now... )

We could do however, some quest where the emperor or high chancellor would be captured afterwards.

But the bigger that quest would be , the more change it will be released as an add-on.

Cause of the time it would take...

(The story itself was from the plot of the elder scrolls game: Arena)

About the compatibility, there are never guarantees it will be fully compatible.

I haven't changed anything to the first floor yet. But I cannot keep the player from the palace every time.

Next to that, we will have our own interpretation on what the emperor's quarter would look like.

Although we haven't decided upon yet....

A more important thing. Who will be the fake descendant (Race) and what is his full story.

I remember we've discussed it earlier, but I've forgotten it.....Any clues?

Otherwise....Any idea's on this or the things I mentioned earlier in this post?

---Agromirr. You told you're good at scripting.. but what do you like to do then?

Or better said... What could you do in a busy schedule :)....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Owk...Doesn't really matter which one. But it would be more easy, if it were an imperial indeed...

Anything else from the list, as idea's?

Wel if you two are that eager to do some texturing. We definitely could use even more armor.

You must have misunderstood, I said I don't like texturing, but if it's really necessary I could do some basic retextures.

---Agromirr. You told you're good at scripting.. but what do you like to do then?

Or better said... What could you do in a busy schedule ....

I can't do much next few weeks, I'm afraid. I could do some small, easy jobs. Just propose something (I can use OBSE too, by the way) and I'll say whether I can do it, and whether I have time to do it.

Damn, I wish I had more free time; a lot of my scripting experiments end up on the 'don't have time to finish these' pile.

[EDIT]Something I've always wanted too see: the paving in the Temple District fixed. It gets completely ruined by the Deadra attack in the MQ, and it never gets repaired afterwards. Might be an idea to put in the mod too? Perhaps a minor task for the High Chancellor? (I don't mean him repairing it himself, of course ;D)

You must have misunderstood, I said I don't like texturing, but if it's really necessary I could do some basic retextures.

Same for me. I'm not referring to things that must be done, but could be done....

I'm not that known with OBSE. But I know it can provide some solutions sometimes, although I try to keep it out of the mod.

But if it isn't possible to let things work the normal way...

But I'll tell if I have something that would lift the work for me... (That isn't THAT much work of course...)

The paving could be easily be fixed. As long we don't forget to do it :P .

Hehe would be fun though to see people work at it....

(Maybe a blade with a rake, to smoothen the earth :) )

For the force...What kind could you exactly do?

We could give the Fake descendant's group (We need a name people :D ) some custom spells/potions.

Really? Have you copied all essential files to the oblivion map, NOT the data map?

But as I said, I'll try to evade it as long as possible. Cause of your problems, but also the need to do more

than just downloading this mod, scares people off...

I'm going to use one of my unfinshed sites to store all the information we have.

I like to stay here for the discussion and the gathering for more help. But I've got the feeling we will

lose to much info, cause of the amount of pages we have.. Its difficult to find something back, not

related to the dialogue ....

Want to set the story straight too....

I agree, OBSE should be kept out unless there is no other way. We don't need it know, and we probably won't need it later either. OBSE will only be necessary if we want some very complicated systems (Such as my NPCs-cleaning-the-floor expiriment. ;D Finally found away to get around that horrible bug! Was quite easy, actually.), and I don't think we're going to add such things.

BTW, good idea to store the information somewhere else, vicICE. You never know what might happen, and it's good to be prepared for the worst.

And Slawter, you can't get OBSE to work? I found installing it to be quite easy. I'd try again if I were you; you don't wanna miss the great mods that require OBSE! :P