Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!... Kieran likes it without any constructive critisism :D yeahhh woo if theres one thing i thought would never happen but well i showed myself Thanks Kieran you awsome dude :)

Am I THAT bad?

Well, I suppose it's in my nature. 'The spirit that always negates,' my English teacher called.

Looks good sinister!

Okay, i've been thinking and i came up with three decent ideas:

1. In Bravil Rebuilt, you should have the chance to appoint a new count after you finish the main BR questline. That way its not like total dictatorship, with you being emporer/high chancellor, possibly leader of all the guilds, and if you have any kvatch mods, count of Kvatch. It kind of takes away any feeling of a goverment. Your new count could either be a close advisor, the main architect, an old resident, or even Ocato if your high chancellor, since he'll be out of a job.

2. Imperial Museum- Now, I think i suggested this before, but im bored, so here we go again. Perhaps after the Illian Crisis (Which im going to write a book on whenever Pronam lifts the ban) the Elder Council decides its time to bring relics from around the empire to one safe place. It could be either a new place in the IC or Open Arch. You'd go on quests to retrieve the Mysterium Xarxes, which was stolen from Cloud Ruler Temple, perhaps some relics from Tamrielic Lore, and then some imperial and daedra and aylied stuff.

3. Oh yeah now i remember. Part of Forts Rebuild, we need to build a new fort thats the head of all the forts and the legion. The head legion generals and officers reside here, and some high rankers from the prison district (Which currently holds power of the legion, if you didnt know).