Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sinister looking awesome I can see with each job you getting better and better kudo goes to you lad love it

Hey guys sorry I've been silent for so long i had to get some major surgery and have been out on a stretcher for a while but I'm back, and will be going strong on the EG front for the next week so look forward to something soon.

Good to hear you back in good health, Crimson.

Two sigs is too much, get rid of the EG-one..don't worry about it..but what I've got in mine is just the max allowed together in a sig.

Slawter and Elrodian still have massive sigs. It's about the total size and that forms the whole sig-limit.

Not just one picture, but everything below the 20 -'s is part of the sig- limit that a lot of EG-members are breaking.

--

Owk now I'm really going to get offline as I should have half an hour ago ;D.

Upload an image of something you want me to make if you want the forums being dead all/most of the day.

Assassin, try and make something plain, but tactical. What i mean by tactical, is something like a roman soilder would use or a German SS officer, like there daggers but sword size. Also, let me know when you got that mapping done. :thanks: