Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup my book way almost done a month ago so i can release it now ha ha..

The Ascension Of martin is back in the works baby oh yah.

Will still need a grammatical whiz to look it over though ha ha

Well, im the only editor on the team, so i guess this job falls to me :biggrin: As long as your not as bad as dragon, ill do it. If you are, i'll let Pronam do it. :)

Edit 1- BTW Im getting ready to write the Illianic Crisis book!

Edit 2- Whenever we get to the vote-members-of-the-elder-council plugin, we should ask this guy if we can use his names. There very lore-freindly. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7603

Edit 3- I think i said this before, but I call all the guides when we start Bravil Rebuilt!

Edit 4- 250th Post for me! YAY!!!

Um... yeah. Traditionally, people write books so they can be read. Plus, itd be kind of weird if our villian had no backstory, theres nothing on the Oblivion Crisis or Kvatch, and we need guide books for towns. Thats why we write books.

We had a library in Open Arch. As it would be odd to use vanilla books over and over again we placed the opportunity for people to write a few things. That way we've got some extra piece of lore. It's obvious that Open Arch is going to be quite a piece of lore and part of the mod now...a bit of a mod inside a mod :)...

Okay, my three WIP books: The Illianic Crisis, Soldiers Journal: Battle of Kvatch, and Soldiers Journal: Battle of Ald'ruhn. And I have this great idea for the libraries layout. I'll try to do it on my sworn enemy, photoshop.

Um... yeah. Traditionally, people write books so they can be read. Plus, itd be kind of weird if our villian had no backstory, theres nothing on the Oblivion Crisis or Kvatch, and we need guide books for towns. Thats why we write books.

Nice so lay them background strorys out dude good work with you guys talents you should be able to make awsome background stories for the stuff your covering good work keep it up:)

Ah we have had writers for some time sinister, we just had to many being written at once, so we put a temporary hold.

Anyway to all writers when your finished, please upload em in scrollworks, because you all know how quickly pages fly by here, and we might miss them entirely.

Oh and it doesn't have to be Grammatically perfect just enough so it's readable.