Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha yeah I know. I had to do a lot of pathing for the dragon's dungeon. It took ages.

Don't look at the GECK then...it's been replaced by something far worse and more time consuming ;D.

Whats pathing? if i may ask

Pathing is laying down Pathgrid in CS. Without it, NPCs don't know where it is safe to walk or where to walk in generally.

So they'll try to walk trough tables or simply walk into their death when possible. Therefore you lay down pathgrid.

It's usually the answer for new modders when they wonder why NPCs are disappearing or haven't appeared at all. That's usually because they ended up behind walls or 1000 feet below...Pathgrid isn't that difficult, could take some time...but it very essential and often forgotten or not thought of.

OKAY HERE IT IS!!! After almost the whole night fighting Photoshop to the death, I made a library layout. It is very bad, i know, but its all i can do. All those buttons, colors, so confusing...

Orange- Librarians Desk

Brown- Reading Desks- Has all the open books made by Alex2avs

Yellow- Rare book cases and journals- Examples: Soldiers Journals

Red- Restricted area- Examples: Mythic Dawn Commentaries, the Five Tenets, Spell Tomes

Gray Square- Vault, holds Mysterium Xarxes

Light/Sky Blue- New Releases- All EG books on Oblivion Crisis, Kvatch, and everything EXCEPT Journals.

Green- Guide Books

Pinkish Purple- All other vannila books

Now, I was thinking, since we have so many shelves to fill, how about adding books from Morrowind and mabye even Daggerfall? Guide Books to all the Morrowind cities would be cool...

Edit- Dagon Theranis will be in the Restricted Area, guarding the Mysterium Xarxes.

Not concerning the layout...but why did you need photoshop for this?

Dagon will also be guarding the book you went off to Open Arch for in the first place. It might be better to put him in the vault, where

he'll be guarding the Mysterium Xarxes afterwards as the player trades one valuable book for another...