Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Crown In 4 Colours tell me what you think!! and theres also a purple

Ruby Emerald Diamond Sapphire

" Look In The Sky Its...........Its.............."IMPERIALMODDER!" :verymad: Hes here to save the day with textures!.

But "Quid pro quo" how do you figure out to do it on custom models.............? "DO TeLl Us" beacuse i`d be more than obliged to do the textures if i have a base to go off :closedeyes:

The Crown In 4 Colours tell me what you think!! and theres also a purple

Ruby Emerald Diamond Sapphire

" Look In The Sky Its...........Its.............."IMPERIALMODDER!" :verymad: Hes here to save the day with textures!.

But "Quid pro quo" how do you figure out to do it on custom models.............? "DO TeLl Us" beacuse i`d be more than obliged to do the textures if i have a base to go off :closedeyes:

???? i have not a single clue what you meant :S :confused:

:S ok so if thats ready the next thing to do it make sure everythings in Exporting order after that its the placing on the head and weight painting followed by hair collision and ear accomidating :S this really isnt my stuff but me and hammonds are getting to it :L he's making a LOTR crown it looks absolutely awsome.

(he's the one who pointed out the stuff with it being an open head crown i have to consider alot :S)

So if i was just to make a texture (dds.) with no direct placement, you could just place it in :confused: amazing, ill give it ago then in make the formating to you then, i would have done tho bow a long time ago, but with the holidays coming up i should have alot of spare time. so ill make 2 free based textures. (dds.) for your bow & crown and any other models you need done :biggrin: