Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be ok if i make it as part of all the other chaos equipment fair enough if i made it on its own but im talking about making a full set of equipment :P oh an i may make this into a whole mod which will take ages but will be an absolute awsome mod :D its kinda in the works now

It might be ok if i make it as part of all the other chaos equipment fair enough if i made it on its own but im talking about making a full set of equipment :P oh an i may make this into a whole mod which will take ages but will be an absolute awsome mod :D its kinda in the works now

By whole mod you mean like a quest, what is it about?

ok unfortunately alot of the recent work i have shown will be going into the chaos equipment mod (currently in the works :P) these are the weapons up to now (there will be more to come im thinking atleast 1 of each type of weapon :D) armour and shield will be included (when i figure out what would look awsome as an armour set) :)

Also i've only just tested my recent work :S it went badly the weapons where block because dumbass here did not APPLY THE SUBSURFS :S i mean cmon XD

ok here are the weapons going to be included. errm i'm thinking this project may only be a small group project because the only things i really need may be (Lore Help) as this may be a mod including a new creature (Boethia) and a whole new land which i can deal with :P but yeah im just making the custom items up to know

oh yeah this mod is going to take ages im talking about actually making boethia as in like mehrunes dagon is in oblivion :S i'll give him the works dialogue and all and yeah of course i'll still make badass stuff for EG you just have to tell me what you need