Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(L33- You should make a thread on the nexus, to put all those weapons on. Now people, lets get back on track, shall we? Almost 3 pages have been about non- EG weapons. No offense, L33 I love the weapons, I'm just saying you should post those somewhere else if not for EG.)

:P k m8 its fine just showing you some stuff :D errm so about the thing i said about doing a new rapier for Illian anyone interested??

(now i actually know how to model properly im sure i could make it much much better)

No Offense L33Nexus Love your work but why tell us your working on this stuff for EG.

Post all your work here as though it's for EG.

Very Lame. Sorry

then you tell us it's exclusive to your Mod.

Grrrr. >:(

you have been telling us every step of the way this was EG exclusive.

we all got super excited.

LAME LAME LAME!

okay I'm done there i said it.

No Offense L33Nexus Love your work but why tell us your working on this stuff for EG.

Post all your work here as though it's for EG.

Very Lame. Sorry

then you tell us it's exclusive to your Mod.

Grrrr. >:(

you have been telling us every step of the way this was EG exclusive.

we all got super excited.

LAME LAME LAME!

okay I'm done there i said it.

F knows what all that was about i didn't say (it was exclusive for EG so HELL knows were you got that from) and (LAME LAME LAME) what the... dude.

I'm making you a rapier which is based on the same awsomeness as the other weapons

(already 40 minuites work without the texturing!!

and your saying (lame lame lame) i mean the suprise was the rapier is animated FFS i animated it as a suprise because EG is what has kept me modding but then you go off like that... dissapointed m8 :confused: :down: :verymad:

F knows what all that was about i didn't say (it was exclusive for EG so HELL knows were you got that from) and (LAME LAME LAME) what the... dude.

I'm making you a rapier which is based on the same awsomeness as the other weapons

(already 40 minuites work without the texturing!!

and your saying (lame lame lame) i mean the suprise was the rapier is animated FFS i animated it as a suprise because EG is what has kept me modding but then you go off like that... dissapointed m8 :confused: :down: :verymad:

I tthink what he'sangry about is the fact that you showed us all the awesome weapons, got our hopes up, and then said they weren't for EG.

Regardless, I think he's kinda overreacting.

Still, how be dat thar blade goin', me matey?

its going great it looks awsome infact heres an image im still annoyed i said i was doing an awsome rapier (Just as awsome as hose other weapons EXCLUSIVE FOR EG!!) but then i get that load of... from him

This is untextures but imagine when its finished!!

Its like a golden web for the handguard but believe me when its textured it will look awsome :D i was thinking about what to do for the animation maybe something to do with a skull (seems as it's Illian :P)