Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now please excuse my Blurb yes I -emptied-.

First: I was not Angry in the least sorry for the CAPS was just so, so very disappointed.

Second: there was random talk of these fitting in to EG So i wasn't just making this up.

third: i guess i just assumed when it was posted here it would be for Eg content please excuse my assumptions.

and finally i guess there is no stopping anyone from separately releasing any part of the mod.

It just hurt (wipes away Big soggy Tear) :blink:

L33Nexus and his work is great there is no disputing that and it's has been great seeing him advance and get better.

Ps. Don't tease the heavy set child with CAKE and then ice cream.

Why am i hungry =)

don't take anything personally M8 after all it's just a game :wallbash: :thumbsup: :thanks:

yeah all i got to say is i mod for fun and think before you -Empty- because really who else do you have thats a good moddeler?

--------------------------------Heres--Where--Im--At--XD--:D--------------------

In the works for E.G!!!

- The bow that has kinda been on hold for ages so i may have to look into that :P

(where's that texture imperial XD)

- The new version of the rapier which looks awsome :D

(Needs animating :) )

- errm i would say the mage dagger but i have lost the blend file and i'm not sure if i uploaded it to anywhere :S (took ma a very long time to :/)

-And the staff that i showed you guys before. which in my opinion looks absolutely awsome :D

This is the staff im talking about which is the one for EG its (an Imperial Ancient Staff)

yeah all i got to say is i mod for fun and think before you -Empty- because really who else do you have thats a good moddeler?

Okay, thats just bragging. Im sure if we had to, we could find another good modeler.

Your slowly slipping down on my list of people-I-like...

ANYWAYS!!!

I have a new plugin idea!

How about, once your emporer/High Chancellor, you can change the Imperial Religion???

Daedra Worship- If you choose this, each citys chapel would turn into a daedric temple. Since there are only 8 citys, only the prime ones would get temples in citys. The others would just get upgraded shrines. The temple of the ones dragon statue would get taken down and replaced with the statue of Merhunes Dagon.

Tribunal Worship- This might not work very good. Perhaps your still a believer of the old Tribunal Council, and want everyone to worship them. This would require new statues, and each city would get split up, IE Vivec would be hailed in Bruma, Bravil, and Leyawiin, while Sotha Sil would be the patron of Cheydinhall, Skingrad, and Anvil, etc. etc.

Nordic Worship- The nordic dragon god. Basically what it says.

Dread Father Sithis- Sithis and the night mother. Chapels are redecorated, black hand stuff, dead people, stuff like that.

If your High Chancellor, you need to do a small quest to convince Martin to change the religion.

If your Emporer, you need to do the same thing, only convincing the Elder Council.

Good idea? Bad idea?