Empires Glory

Slawter500

anyone Know the ultimate heist Statue ID?

Clutter all dine For Necromage

all that's left is NPC's

I think it is:

TG11cHiddenStairs

Dungeons/AyleidRuins/Interior/tg11chiddenstairs.nif

In WorldObjects/Activators/TG11cHiddenStairs

[EDIT]

A similar Nif is C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data\meshes\dungeons\ayleidruins\exterior\arstatuesmall01.nif

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but I saw your trailers and they ain't something, maybe I can help you make better trailers, just tell me if you want :D

And don't worry I dont want money for it... :P

If you want to join the team, you're off to a very poor start, insulting our work. Personally, I don't think we need that kind of attitude here on the EG team.

No offense but I saw your trailers and they ain't something, maybe I can help you make better trailers, just tell me if you want :D

And don't worry I dont want money for it... :P

If you want to join the team, you're off to a very poor start, insulting our work. Personally, I don't think we need that kind of attitude here on the EG team.

Didn't you noticed I said no offense? But fine, if you don't want better trailers than just stick to your trailers. I was nice enough to suggest my help to make trailers for you and you say I insult you? Well if I insulted you in any way than I really didn't mean it so I am sorry, but you know it's up to you if you use my help or not... So sorry and I mean no insult at all... (it's not like I said they were bad, I just said they ain't something...)

Didn't you noticed I said no offense? But fine, if you don't want better trailers than just stick to your trailers. I was nice enough to suggest my help to make trailers for you and you say I insult you? Well if I insulted you in any way than I really didn't mean it so I am sorry, but you know it's up to you if you use my help or not... So sorry and I mean no insult at all... (it's not like I said they were bad, I just said they ain't something...)

Yes, I noticed. However, saying 'no offense' usually means you know perfectly well that you were rude and offensive but can't be arsed to be more polite.

You dissed our trailers, and that IS rude. AND you now assume you can make better trailers, which I doubt

It's up to Slawter, I suppose, whether we use you, and maybe up to the whole team, but I for one shall vote against you.

Either way, leave the 'tude at home.

Yes, I noticed. However, saying 'no offense' usually means you know perfectly well that you were rude and offensive but can't be arsed to be more polite.

You dissed our trailers, and that IS rude. AND you now assume you can make better trailers, which I doubt

It's up to Slawter, I suppose, whether we use you, and maybe up to the whole team, but I for one shall vote against you.

Either way, leave the 'tude at home.

I'm sorry that you think that way... Anyway I meant no insult I really didn't... And I think I can make better trailers... But maybe you're right, who knows...

NO MORE ARGUMENTS PULLEASSSE!!

And i thought that there was anew trailer in the making that was going to be about Illians uprising?? (A Trailer That Shows Some Custom Material :P) ??? is there... :D

Oh and dude i agree with kieran it was kind of rude/cocy that you said "they ain't something"

unnecessarily being a... so to get back into the GOOD BOOKS i would suggest that you make a trailer of any sort and show us what you can do, really give it your all and pretty much say

HA! Showed You Guys!! then we'll be sorry for ever doubting you ok? then your on the team most likely :D