Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ill make it a retextured Ebony colour as you see the Gold and Darker Ebony will go awsome with it and so will the Rapier

K unfortuantely i got some crap to look over about armor making i need to learn everything to a tee so i can just learn it and get the hell on with it

armor making is not so bad its the godamn weightpainting and that crap that's really frustrating me!!

Was wondering if there is any need for another modder. Although being split between several projects already I do seam to have a little bit time left that is free. I can do, with the time allowed, interiors, or other things of such. Those nice little "Simple, not taking too much time but really annoying in how many need to get done and accumulatively can definitely become bothersome and hamper progress" kinds of things. I've been helped before by Slawter, and I pretty much wanna do something that can help his project. If you have something that needs done but does take quite a while to do I will still give it a shot and just put one of my side projects on hold.

:ohmy:

--------

Ahem, create a mail for slawter about skills and...Shove it up your nose.

Apply for a member at Scrollstudios and you'll be able to see what's what once you're accepted. Wait scratch that, I'll add you now.

I could use your help on a thing, although it could take till tomorrow to point out exactly what.