Empires Glory

Slawter500

Well, I was really heartened by reading this. If only I was as lucky. Hahaha. This stuff looks EPIC to an extreme. This kinda stuff makes me wish I wasn't so dang innept @ modding... Ah well. Can't wait to see this released. Kudos to Slawter. These are some top notch ideas.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost got time to actually join or whatever was said about that. Will check out the forums in a couple days. Unavoidable circumstances kinda hindered my ability to do that instantly. Just thought I'd update.

Staff Of Magnus anyone???

Check this out and here are 2 new weapons aswell (Bone Cleaver) (Demon Bane)

Yes these are for use of EG and are all Ready I just need to set them and there Icon up in the CS then leave it up to you guys where you place it in the EG game area :D

The axe looks excellent!

The staff looks awesome, but perhaps a different colour at the tip? That purple ball just doesn't strike me. We shall see other opinions on that one.

The sword...the shapes great, and the sort of eye set into the handle to. But the texture, looks a bit to pink like.

The staff looks awesome, but perhaps a different colour at the tip? That purple ball just doesn't strike me. We shall see other opinions on that one.

The purple is the clor from Morrowind. It's an excellant recreation.

The staff of magnus is an actual Artifact from morrowind i did it entirely based on that :P but if it's needed i could change the colour of the ball which does glow in the dark BTW :P

The Bone Axe well thats just plain Awsome and made Lunch of my time :P

The Demon Bane well the reason it looks pink is more than likely. NO WAIT IS!! i checked it in blender the reason it looks pink is the sucky JPEG quality Images the little fuzzy bits that look pink are because of the Jpeg quality change :/ but it looks red in blender also the Eye And The Gem at the end of the handle both GLOW! :D