Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it's this 12 year old mentality that confines your limited intellect . i made a light joke now I'm on Drugs.

Real Mature.

I'm done

I realize jokes may not translate well to text but come off it.

You know? the joke, it was a Jeff Foxwerthy joke reference.

Just not giving any more of my energy to this mindless dribble.

If you want to talk about something EG related that is relevant to the mod then fine.

Cause i give up

what happened to this team?

used to joke and it was all good now we get these guys and everything becomes some sort of shot good gawwd.

Yeah, 1.5 pages full of nonsense. Get back on track, go to the offtopic or combine stuff. One line of fun, one line of stuff about the mod. If you're all that bored, Open arch has some lore to contain besides history. Figure that one out. If possible, get something weaponish in..maybe the staff of Magnus..that's somehow stumbled upon when inside Open Arch. Now, that shouldn't be too difficult eh? Maybe some breton with the staff is running trough town every night at 2 am, yelling 'Who stole my boots!'.

ha ha love it.

So are we using All AmpolX's Textures for Open Arch cause I'd love to get to work on some interiors. If not Please pm Me SI ID's when you have a chance. so i can 1. fix Necromanica 2. do some open Arch work.

Thanks

Oh and What about the attacks On open Arch Idea were we gonna do that the idea. the idea was Nazgul type creature but we could do anything like Army of undead zombies. Resident Open Arch Evil ha