Empires Glory

Slawter500

?? @Crimson why the message? i was only making a joke, 12 year old mentality i only just noticed that you put that, OTT dude! thats why i'm making the weapons and armor for EG, oh but wait i have 12 year old mentality, pfft i'm sick of you now, every other Member can take a joke besides you.

I've been sick of you L33 for a while.

And also, why must you have the smithys name be L33? Could you make it more... Obliviony? I hate mods who have people with names with numbers in them. It takes away the feel.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop the argument. Now.

L33 made a joke. Crimson was insulted by the joke. L33 retaliated. Andy got involved.

Seems pretty stupid to me. Andy don't get involved. Crimson ignore what you take as an insult. L33 try not to make a joke that will be considered an insult.

Yeah the name should be Lee :) and SCREW THE DAMN ARGUMENTS i've said many times already i mod for fun not to argue and be annoyed especially when i've put all the work into EG that i have done.

I'm sorting out a oreview for the Blade of Eternal Glory (As a good guy weapon for when you have finished the quest) Lemme get an Image believe me this will be more than a reward :D

And there we go take a look i thing definately at least top 3 of my work DEFINATELY!!

*Throws a bucket of water on L33, Crimson, and Andy*

"Stop the argument. Now.

L33 made a joke. Crimson was insulted by the joke. L33 retaliated. Andy got involved.

Seems pretty stupid to me. Andy don't get involved. Crimson ignore what you take as an insult. L33 try not to make a joke that will be considered an insult."

----

That sword looks awesome :), "least top 3 of my work DEFINATELY!!", I'd say that thats tied with the chaoes and bone axe, and that one awesome shield :D, but is by far is one of, if not the most, detailed you've amde so far :)

Yeah the name should be Lee :) and SCREW THE DAMN ARGUMENTS i've said many times already i mod for fun not to argue and be annoyed especially when i've put all the work into EG that i have done.

I'm sorting out a oreview for the Blade of Eternal Glory (As a good guy weapon for when you have finished the quest) Lemme get an Image believe me this will be more than a reward :D

And there we go take a look i thing definately at least top 3 of my work DEFINATELY!!

Garn, l33... that is a work of art.

One thing? The words would look a little cooler in Daedric letters, or some other font. Just plain English looks a little out of place.