Empires Glory

Slawter500

K, we're back on track. Let's stay this way, next time the moderators will finish stuff off. No further comments, no revisions, no replays.

Seize talking like the stuff you did before and it'll still not be a happy sunshine, but at least there will be a sunshine.

I thought I lifted a book-ban, so why Andy don't I hear you about a new book, same for DagonTheranis. WIth both having more than 300 posts at scrollwork, of which at least half should be in the roleplay...I'd expect you've both got more than lore enough!

L33, Lee in the mod as messaged me Long ago..... If one ever thinks this mod isn't lore friendly please message to me instead of the open. Recently I didn't had much time to watch and involve myself over here, so I can't always respond. I can't account all yourselves if you keep fighting in the open air, people get hit and actions will be taken against the one that had a stick in his hand..actions slawter and I can't control. It's nice you make jokes but keep in mind that the others don't see your face while they read this message. We can't spot if things are a joke or a serious insult. Now don't go say, 'OK REMEMBER THIS IS A JOKE as ### and $$$ don't know what's a joke'- kinda stuff, just remain easy or you'll get your stuff thrown back at you the way you didn't intend in which people rage..ay..you gotta love Forums eh? L33, we love your work and seen you grown like a crazyman. Soon stuff with the eg site will be done and the necessary changes done. Your stuff will start after that, in the meanwhile I'd like to see some in-game screens of your weapons to get on the site, not just the blue models. Crimson, we keep you in wait in a little bit..I'm sorry about that, but it's just really busy for us all, that's why we don't respond that quickly. Don't worry about the stuff concerning the mod. Once we'll have some time in CS we'll look how to solve this as it's easy to, it'll just take some time.

Peppez, nice to stop by every once in a while :)..Please keep doing so, it's quite appreciated.

Ampolx, greet job about your continues involvement and I'm glad we're allowed to use certain textures. I hope you'll find some time to do open arch again soon.

Ranokoa, I'll get back to you soon my friend..I'm just having a shortage of time and a lot of stress that keeps me from modding.

The two weeks off I have should provide some more space.

And a big hello to Argomirr and Slawter btw. Didn't spoke you guys much lately.

Yeah, we'll get back to Thingy soon. Most arrangements are settled to start off with. I'll get back on it soon.

Now, Slawter...could you send a message to Elrodian to spot if he's still alive?

To all of us, somehow this mod is active and inactive at once. Off topic and Slightly on topic brought some nice things but also a lot of stuff we actually all don't want. Please...try to keep things civil, we can't promise EG for Christmas. We don't have a date set, we all know this, time open always brings trouble..just let us try to evade it as much as possible. If you got a general opinion you'd like to share of which emotions are involved that you know that provoke, just Cut and Paste it into a PM and send it to me or Slawter.

So c'mon people. I want Lore-friendly books, not Soaps-series likisch events at Forums..Go apply at a TV-media group for that ;)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why Pronam is King

Hail Pronam Crimson kneels in presents.

As King Pronam said.

L33 I love your work, had these conversations been done in person we probably would have both laughed and made some foul joke that we both got, we would have never had this mad cross communication. enough said. I'm glad to have you on board.

My open apology.

Pronam Pm me any details that need work in the future i will get right on it with faster results. as my modding skills have leaped as well.

AmpolX if you have custom stuff for interiors and would like a hand. Pm me any links or info as I would love to help.

cannot promise a release date but we seem more dedicate in one sense or another.

L33 is pumping models out like a machine, more interior spaces are being done.

things have been moving along very well.

to those who inquire time frames and such.

there will be more Original Music to review soon as well

Thanks for that Everyone :D

@Crimson- Yeah it's much better when were all friends without an atmosphere so i'm sorry 2 dude :) i'll think twice before making them type of jokes XD i see were your coming from with that. :)

@Kieran- Damn you foyster, It would be impossible for me to change that text on the weapon to a Daedric Font or any font for that matter, the font is on there and me trying to place another type of font over it would screw the entire thing up unfortunatly :/

I thought it would kind of fit the Empire plain English letters more formal like the Empire itself.

@Pronam- Your just well... like a boass :D thats why he's leader :)

@Elrodian & Imperial Modder- Were are you guys camping in scotland?? wouldn't suprise me you guys getting frozen up there, anything to get out of modding eh XD :) :P

@Peppez- Oh man that water was freezing what the hell dude XD Thanks for just stepping a foot in know your only trying to help :)

THERE IS ALSO THIS BADASS WEP :)

Golden Empire Blade :D

Yt again some of my top work took me just as long maybe longer than the Eternal Glory Blade :D

but i cant change the lettering on that blade :/

Yeah, Suckage Jpeg makes the look low Q but yeah as for getting in game screen shots i will really really need to get my oblivion disks back off my friend :) then i'll be able to test my models properly

Here's the final chapter of my book. Now I just need to think of a riddle.

History of the Talos University Chapter 4.

During the time of the Oblivion Crisis, Open Arch was somewhat busier than usual, with more and more guards appearing in the city. This was due to the sudden appearance of a gate to Oblivion near to the city. The Empire had to scramble half a legion to defend Open Arch, as even the Blades stationed at the University could not save them. They were not helped by the fact that somehow the Daedra had cast a spell of silencing over the entire city, making everything much more difficult and resulting in deaths that could easily have been averted with the help of magic. They could not call on the help of Dagon Theranis either, as he had fulfilled his duty and therfore had disappeared. So, they sent more and more soldiers at the Oblivion gate and again and again more and more of them were killed or captured by the Daedra. The Demons pushed them back further and further until the remaining townspeople were all holed up inside the University. At this point the Daedra opened a Great Gate and brought out their war machine to destroy the University and anyone in it. This act proved to be their undoing.

Desecrating the University by attacking it again summoned Dagon Theranis. The immortal Blade fought against the Daedra for hours without tiring but still could not drive the innumerable hordes back. Knowing that such action would be futile, Dagon used a spell he had been taught when he was younger, and mortal. He had learned it from a master of soul magic, a type of Necromancy, which was not looked on so unfondly then. Using this spell, he summoned the souls of all he had fought with, and they drove the foul creatures back into their gates, destroying the war machine they had brought with them as well. It is unknown how the Great Gate was closed by these brave souls, but somehow they did it, and saved Open Arch. This time, Dagon Theranis remained in Open Arch, citing that it would always need to be protected.

The event traumatised many of Open Arch's reamining inhabitants, and they still are working to rebuild the city, and still weep for those lost in the invasion.

Well i kinda like naming the models and what i was thinking is

- Blade of Eternal Glory :P because its EG related and sounds like an awesome name to go with an awesome sword :D

- Golden Empire Blade :) Again EG related and it was kinda hard to think of a name for that one, im proud of myself that's definitely some of my best work and i'm sure people playing the EG mod will be Ecstatic when they lay there eyes and hands on these swords for the first time :)