Empires Glory

Slawter500

And heres the other one after i reworked it's texture :)

As you may be able to see theres a dragon sitting on top my next hope for it is to get it breathing fire and smoke in a constsnt animation which will look AWESOME in game :)

@Imperial Modder nice to see you back as you can see i've been making models at TRIPLE CAPACITY and probably at triple awsomeness 2 :P well your perfectly fine imperial take as long as you need remeber real life is more important :)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DEFINATELY... Yes :) yeah let those guys see my talent. and im working on that fire right now. :)

Im also working on an animation that basically sticks 2 fingers up to whereever your aiming :)

(Especially for just after i've killed Illian so you can face down and show him whats what XD)

@Imperial Dude- Just call me whatever your comfortable with because we'll know who you mean if you say assasin or whatever :)

- I need that bow texture for that bow outline i sent you which i think sucked XD but yeah i'll be able to work with it make it glow in areas and what have ya :D

errm there doesn't really need to be a deadline for you imperial because your busy however i need to get to work i have this to do

- Fire from dragons mouth on that staff

(Not a big worry)

- A katana i promised Zalleth for christmas.

-Shadowmourne i promised for christmas now that'll be the doozey.

-Get my damn copy of Oblivion back from my mate!!

-And a suprise i want to make for our EG modding community :P but don't open it yet :P

Here is something i`d like to see you do. Its accually quite nice beacuse i`d love to see this finished i made this a while back for someone i think it was for FFX or something lol (dont ask) but i think it would fit your line of work, the way your models are.

I`d like to see you make a model for that it be badass. BTW i am working on a bow for you.

-Imperialmodder