Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am back, i need help, from builders i am making a NEW palace/fortress/castle for the nobility emperor and elder council for compatibility reasons. it will be availeble after the IC attack. slawter already knows about it. was gone becuz i am very busy

@ Cheese- Are you part of the EG team? Also i can't post pictures of the non finished product because it's barely even started i've made the Boots and the greaves thats about it. this is my 3rd month modding and i've already got about 40% of the stuff worked out well, but custom armor creating is a different thing to do things like this can take well, weeks even months and to some peoples degree about a year! so i think im just going to take it easy dont forget i have to:

Actually make the damned thing, UVmap/Texture it, Weight paint it, make sure its all in seperate pieces, export it in game place it all toghether in there an it's stats and so on, then i have to test it and make sure it actually works, so cut me atleast a bit of slack it's not easy AT ALL!

@ EG Dudes- Has anyone downloaded the EG suprise? the link i put a page or 2 back?

Hopefully I'll be able to script like prnam at some point :P

yes yes it is :D although i haven't really gone into scripting but i will eventually once i can do all the modeling and texturing to a professional degree :P then i think i'll make my own dragon like the saiden storm one but just alot lot better looking :D