Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am back, i need help, from builders i am making a NEW palace/fortress/castle for the nobility emperor and elder council for compatibility reasons. it will be availeble after the IC attack. slawter already knows about it. was gone becuz i am very busy

ahem

also i feel like i gained 10 pounds by christmas dinner, and i need a new closet for my games, it is overflowing

You got games to mate :D i got

for 360: Assasins creed 2 and Avatar and DragonAge and left 4 dead 2 :D so no complaints plus i got quick a nice wad of cash :) so i'm very happy and me and Andy sorted out a problem straight away :D so nice one to him 2 :)

Just finished my christmas dinner to and i've just helped my older bro (Back from UNI) get the Endure achievement on Halo 3 ODST :P

Ahh man, bad christmas Imperial how? :(

Updates to the Eternal Glory glow map should now be alot better :P armor making well im taking a break and i also have to work a ice armor textrue out so im going to use Jojjo's lich king armor texture as an idea to how i can make my own awsome one for Illian which will be black and gold which will look cool and color coded with Illians rapier :)

Ahh man, bad christmas Imperial how? :(

Updates to the Eternal Glory glow map should now be alot better :P armor making well im taking a break and i also have to work a ice armor textrue out so im going to use Jojjo's lich king armor texture as an idea to how i can make my own awsome one for Illian which will be black and gold which will look cool and color coded with Illians rapier :)

Well if you have an ICE sheild & now ICE Armour use that sheild texture i gave you, whip up a quick model to match the top sheild structure. It will be a quickie & look great together. You will have an entire set.