Empires Glory

Slawter500

hmm this epidemic quest, perhaps wherever your trying to get to to get a cure (factory?Mage?Dungeon?) is filled with people with tons of different diseases all of which are contractable, if its possible you could create a new one which if contracted slowly drains the players health and cant be cured until you have finished the quest. , lol maybe you could have one of thos biohazard suits with 100% resist disease lol I was serious right up to the biohazards suits.

P.S sorry about double post

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea, didn't have much time last days, cause of real-life. Like today, I cannot do much.

Aragorn has probably the same thing, expect this often on this forum...

But I'm free tomorrow, so I could do some more then....

Ehm. Well as I explained, I think. Never have made a topic here, only at similar boards.

In those you could change the topic by editing the first post. By a FULL edit.

So click on the edit button beneath that exact post and press FULL edit.

Otherwise we could always ask a moderator. But I think you can change it yourself...

Lol

we have achieved our own milestone, 4000 views :D

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/4543/milestone.png

Try to change the topic-name as soon as possible. Before we get some else who's lost

(Not cheesemcbutter, thanks for your influence. Maybe a requisite for one of the quests is going to be cheese ;) )

Hmm I'll search for it... If I cannot find it. Otherwise asking a moderator would be wise.

--------------------------

Just one post before 500.

Try via the user panel. If you can't change it, ask a moderator.

VICEICE when will the mod be ready. perhaps a quest to restore the non-quest fort ruins to legion outposts

I'd love to see a mod that you were able to find, clear out, setup and rebuild the forts in the game. Have different stages liking having to buy pieces from a vendor for 5k-20k for extra guards, jails etc. Each addition you could show stone masons building the new walls.