Empires Glory

Slawter500

That's indeed possible. But I'm no expert at animations and a new animations would be preferable with construction.

Would pose a ton of work again. But it's for afterwards, so I don't say no....

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm don't know, if we're still adding things :) . Think about 1/5.

Got less time each day. got some free days soon. Still, I've also got other things to attend to.

I try to work on it now and then, but don't ask me for a date of completion.

Don't worry, When I've got a clear mind/day, It'll be at 3/5....so that's next week :D

So with some luck 2 weeks for 5/5, guess 3 with some fixes.

--edit--

Hey the name is changed, great!

Hi, and sorry for the long time without posts, :ermm: it's because I was traveling.

But I think that the cure disease quest would be good, the cure could be in a scroll deep underground.vicICE, just tell me where you need help and I will start modding here, or at least try :P .

And I think my only posts in school days(monday to friday, don't know if you study saturday too :P )will be at this hour.

Haha just send a PM to aragorn. Owk ehm.... You could do quite the same, aragorn has a dungeon to create....(for now, if he agrees)

I want to let you two do some building first, that's always a good first start....

Just let me take a moment. I'll use this same post for it...

Owk. I'll let you do the Mages and Necromancers cave right now... Its a bit more difficult. But the others are even more :P.

I'll send you a PM about it..