Empires Glory

Slawter500

dagon, the palace dup wil be used until and during the ic attack. after that my new palace will kick in. but imperialmodder if you can do interiors decently i can use your help on the new palace

Finally some work! i`d be glad too. Do you have some maps i can go off or are we using Vanillia & do I have to find them myself deep in the BSA Unpacker? anyways let me know..........

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hey Imperial did you ever manage to get that custom dialogue sorted out mate?

@ anyone else- if you tell me about some of the characters in this mod i may be able to work out some nice special items that may be needed :D

anything really... an amulet or just something special they carry or even a weapon or shield :)

It's just with my workplace been down a bit with all the snow i'll have some nice relaxing free time i can use to help a bit more with EG :D

I Still have all the weapons ready besides the staff which in case you need a reminder these are them.

Dragonstaff... Still want the fire and smoke coming out of the dragon statuettes mouth because that will look plain awesome :D

Chaos Staff- Up to you guys what you want to rename it :D (Needs a glow map... Coming up)

Ancients Staff- It's a staff with a skull without the Jawbone in it's eye sockets there are candle flames :D im pretty posistive this is ready.

:D well he's equipped

Also a thought i was having... like in the rise of ouroboros we have decided to make our (Avatars) have something special for example Zprospero want a Z staff (Picture of the staff)

I'll have something for me :)

and dagon wants a sword of altair type thing which i've already made an altair sword :)

I was thinking maybe we could use the same aspect in EG?