Empires Glory

Slawter500

Owk a little work-order you both could follow:

Create the Interior first:

All statics to begin with..

Interior Doors at the same time

(activators/traps somewhere in between, ask anything about them if needed)

Furniture/Containers/Clutter

Lights

NPC's/Ogres

Then much more is needed, but it'll be explained when the time has come.

Exterior.

Statics

Doors

anything else like markers.... but it'll be explained when the time has come.

Other than said inside the PM. I would like you two say where you are at the moment.. (each day you work on, would be preferable)

So I can give advice at these points.. Cause many things need to be added too,

but are to difficult or at a far too early stage to explain right now.

Good Luck and have Fun!

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My progress is slow as i have exams in a month so revision and hw are cutting my free time rather thinly.

I have started my dungeon(Ayleid Ruin) from scratch, so far ive done a corridor(not to long), then a corner which leads to another corridor, that corridor leads to some stairs which leads to a corridor which leads to a crosspath to confuse the player, 1 out of those 4 paths leads to a dead end.

So yes progress is slow.

Ok, I'll start modding here, I wasn't here when you posted.

I will make a small cave, with only a few ogres, but very powerful ones and you can add this to the talk with Honditar:"But be careful, because the ogres that live near Chorrol are the strongest in Cyrodiil.".Or I could try to make a bigger cave, if you want.

Slawter: Take your time, I've got (very) busy days at college as well. Anything you two do is less for me...

Aragorn: You can choose yourself, but it doesn't have to be too big indeed. Its looks nice to create a big one...

...until you know how much work needs to be done to clutter and enlighten it all.

(Be sure to have at least 3 area's though. That's the minimum for a cave....Like two smaller, one medium)

You don't need to do it all. Just do whatever you want.

a idea for after the main quests could be that the fake descendant has captured good old bruma with his army and you must go with martin/ocato to free the countess and her gaurds and KILL the fake descendant :thumbsup: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hmm. Got even a better idea.. if you agree. What about that bravil count....

that is supposedly captured...but it is really a trap for you ( and ocato or martin)....

Set up by the count and the fake descendant.

Bruma has that side quest, so this evades any problems (servant of the countess, as annoying as the adoring Fan )

brilliant and what about a follow up quest to eleminate them both when they flee to the destroyed shrine of the mythic dawn after you and martin/ocato escape. and then his son or you will become new count. and what about count cheydinhall he could rebel together with count bravil then you can become count of both cities

Haha..well that would be a lot of countless cities... and I only dislike the one form Bravil :)

Agree about the fleeing...Hmm..maybe one of them (count/descendant) will be killed.

Another needs to be killed afterwards..perhaps the count survives hiding somewhere and is planning to attack..

Gives another reason for the attack..

Or the fake descendant survives...Yes that's better. So actually the count of Bravil was behind all....

so the story finishes with him. The descendant being in an afterward quest...

If any would be done...That would extend all a little. So still a major attack takes place...that will be taken care of by you...

The emperor is crowned...the count seems under attack etc.etc