Empires Glory

Slawter500

Im good with all of them as for the other textures im all good, i just cant find them worth a poo (stupid nexus sensor) i mean to say s-h-i-t. As for the vocals as soon as the Illian deals done with i can either tell my grandpa "yay" or "nay" then i can do another role myself. I cant find the textures for the walls in the palace, if you could get me the textures that be freaking awsome. For some reason i just cant find poo (I MEANT S-H-I-T) today.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG POST ALERT, I HAVE DIVIDED IT INTO PARTS BUT STILL BIG

The EG reward quests.

I. the 2 companion quests.

1st. after the main EG questline is over a man comes to visit you and tells you that his brother is fighting in the arena and he is very bad at it. he convinces you to fight against him and he convinces him to beg for mercy. so said so done the brother is expelled from the arena. they both are willig to join you. each day the brothers will start up a random conversation. after 2-3 conversation the brothers say that they lived in kvatch and want too visit the city (the castle is the target so there will hopefully no incombatibiloities). after they visit the city they say that they had an old estate in the jerall mountains and they promise you that if you rebuild the estate they will let it serve as a waystation for troops traveling from skyrim to bruma and back. you go too discuss this with martin/ocato. martin immedeatly agrees but ocato is hesitent. they will both give in. martin/ocato send a group of soldiers to guard the thing and you can recruit your companions whenever you want

the 2nd is more "exciting"

when you are in the palace, you will be kidnap ped by 2 women( which are sisters) they threaten to keep you at there hidden house and might even kill you. because of your persuasion you know to convince them too release you and they let you search the house. when you enter the basement you will see numerous skeletons and bodies laying on the ground. you want too report this immediatly but somehow you have yourself tricked into making a deal that if the women join you, you will not report them. they become the same sortoff companion the two brothers are and they get a residence in the old palace.

II personal bodyguards.

you will get one personal bodyguard assigned to you wich you can change equipment and give some advanced orders like flanking and such. you also get two blades who follow and protect you there only two commands are wait here and return too cloud ruler.

III. (NEW) the new guild

you get the option too open a new guild.

THE ORDER OF IMPERIAL KNIGHTS

this knight order will set up its primary headquarters in the new palace complex. its secondary more public HQ is in the IC palace district. during conversations with the knight captain you can "buy" new halls and upgrades for those halls and your HQ's. you must converse with him about research member recrutian and looting.

*halls available to purchase*( prize is very high because no time limit is required and fully furnished)

small hall in chorrol 20.000 septims

large hall in skingrad 60.000 septims

secondary HQ in bravil(after its "restoration") 100.000 septims

medium halls in cheydinhal and anvil 40.000 each

very small hall/inn at the talos bridge 10.000 each

very large estates/halls at leyawiin and bruma. 80.000 each

*hall upgrades*

upgrade for chorrol hall 25.000 septims

defensive positions(for each hall) 10.000 per hall

training grounds (available for each hall except inn) 15.000 septims per hall.

*researches*

each research takes a week to be readied

light armor 2.500 septims

archery 3.000 septims

blunt weaponry 3.000 septims

riding 5.000 septims

*promotions and focuses*

you can have one knight captain per hall. you need to select these yourself. with him/her you discuss what your hall is focusing on

expansion, member recruiting, research or looting. the barracks of a hall keep increasing the more members join. from small to medium you can have 12 men in a hall. from medium till large you can have 24 members in each hall. in very large halls and secondary HQs you can have 35 men

to promote someone to captain just speak with him/her and select the topic promote too captain

(SEARCH YOUR FAMILY IS SCRAPPED)

IV your private estate in the great forest.

talk too the imperial architect in the old palace too buy upgrades, expansions and additional buildings.

availble extra buildings

stables 5.000 septims (with a black horse and a chestnut horse)

guard barracks 10.000 with furnishing

towers(4) 2.500 each

walls 25.000

keep. 50.000 to rule your land from

farm 10.000

smithy 5.000

expansions(to your estate)(all unfurnished)

extra bedroom(2) 2.500 each

library 7.500

study 4.000

display room 2.000

wine cellar 6.000

shrine of the gods 40.000

training room 10.000

armory 5.000

bathing room

upgrades for your mansion

all furnishings cost 2.500

weapons and armor 50.000