Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks all, uhm am now working on eglegion. have too clutter the legion district and make the roads and then it is ready and i will begin with making screens and a trailer also i made an anouncement at the file page comments. will also clean up the filepage and update the features and stuff

Elrodian

also L33 can you model me a spear shaped two handed sword, elven if possible. would be nice for the gateguards.

imperial are you still willing too help me on the palace than i have something you can help me with. i do not know if you can landscape but if you kan make the highest peak in the valus mountains unreacchable make it so hard that i need to make a tunnel to get there also make tht peak have a big flat area for the palace itself. it needs to be very big for it is a fortress, safe haven, legion base and palace Thanks

It's best to unpack them all. Finding something in the extracted piece takes a lot less time.

Use OBMM or BSA-Commander or you'll have this problem every other day -.-

Unless you don't have enough space to unpack 4 gb of files, there is no need to send official files.

Unpacking should take 30 min at most.