Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol mine too elrodian, it's the max of 30 min I've heard off. If you mean uploading the real thing send a pm to me or slawter.. It's a good thing for Thingy. If it's about the screenshots/trailer...we can't wait to see them on the file page :).

--

ARgg Slawter beat me to it ;D.

Here is your robe Elordian, you didint give me any specifics so if you want anything changed please say so. Just say something. I wopped up a version were it was lighter in colors & the neck collar was tiger fur :D Looked better but i thought to my self "If this guy "Illian" is taing over the throne or "trying" he aint a happy kinda guy so dark colors plus all the voices people have done for him are dark-ish sounding so all fits. I am waiting on the architecture for your orders + i think i will do a lot better job beacuse of my secret tools :biggrin: so............. ill send the textures to your e-mail

awesome, btw did you do the landscape already if so then imperial architecture. i do not know if you can make cornered walls instead of round ones if so could you do that.

eglegion is under 1 mb but fore some reason the npcs and clutter dont stay there so if someone else can do that

i also addded the textures for the new iron armor and emperors robe