Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, heres is a screenshot now that i have finished everything & its sent off to Elordian.

Everything on the rest of the armor is defualt except for some minor changes to the Models, well thats not true also i changes the Greaves & Gauntles too. Not anything spectacular but diffrent. It looks good.............

wow thats brilliant. the palace complex is a square with the palace itself in the center with an wall around it government buildings around the palace. prison in the more back corner. legion base to the west. elder council complex back western corner. in the east a smith, marketplace and blades base. thats the description of the palace complex. the only entrance will be a hdden tunnel guarded by a legion outpost. the tunnel leads to the chapel wich is located near the palace. all high officials of eglegion and navy are placed here except for one general and admiral who are placed in the iC districts

if you can do the outer walls then send it to me so we can both work on it after the outer walls we can decide what we'll do next agredd

Alright, ive been doing a poo load of palce re-tex some of them good, some bad. Ill do all of the interior parts of the palace, but then you want me to do the exterior wall or the interior ones marked temple? Ill do all of them just-in-case. I can send them to you when everythings done. I also am doing some cool mosiac tile things, and stainted glass that accually lets some light in :) Im thinking i will put something on the glass but i need to know what i cant put empires glory....................mabey i can i dont know some ideas please................