Empires Glory

Slawter500

or the fake descendant declares war on you and after 5 attacks in this way IC talos plaza, IC prison, bruma, anvil, ICpalace and maybe kvatch in combination with kvatch aftermath/rebuilt he surrenders and you get the honor of executing him in public :rolleyes: :biggrin:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

perhaps all counts would work together with him but most of them are to scared to attack and later you need interrogate the counts and ask WHY they tried to revolt and then based on their reasons they will get a punishment by the imperial judges

Hmm...I will create a sort of continues quest play after these quests.

With the ability to pause if you're getting tired of it

( You can give all responsibility back to martin or ocato for a while).

But it will be possible to see some randomization.

The only thing is, that it will take place at the same place, just with small differences.

So like if there were about 6 after-quests. Number 3 would be an attack on anvil,

it will still be from the see with a boat.. Just with some small changes...

The other attacks (about 2 max 3) will probably take place at special forts that will be occupied -

by the descendants followers every once in a while. And some other quests involving slave traders

rogue warlords etc..

The other 2 to 3 quests, will be mainly non combat quests.

Reason for the forts, is that it will be more safe to work from...Not messing up standard cities..

although that could be done partly. Just not inside cities.. Cause it would kill alot of npc's or needs to much changes...

I don't say no though...If I got the time...I'll add the entire IC with no doors that will be a battle ground.

You needing to conquer each district..This is not yet worked out...and will definitely come in an update of the mod.

Probably along with the rest of the afterward quests....

That will be the final attack with the descendant himself...you'll kill him there.

The attack quests will be taken place by rogue warlords/counts and slave traders from other provinces after that/

Hmm...I will create a sort of continues quest play after these quests.

With the ability to pause if you're getting tired of it

( You can give all responsibility back to martin or ocato for a while).

But it will be possible to see some randomization.

The only thing is, that it will take place at the same place, just with small differences.

So like if there were about 6 after-quests. Number 3 would be an attack on anvil,

it will still be from the see with a boat.. Just with some small changes...

The other attacks (about 2 max 3) will probably take place at special forts that will be occupied -

by the descendants followers every once in a while.

The other 2 to 3 quests, will be mainly non combat quests.

what about that with all the counts conspiring

I would like it, but it would still give many conflicts...and we try to keep it a bit lore friendly....

Of course with an large plan that could be possible...I don't know, it could be possible...

But would contradict with all quests and stories they involve, you already played...

Haha, maybe I'll make a extra plugin for it though.....

:thanks:

I would like it, but it would still give many conflicts...and we try to keep it a bit lore friendly....

Of course with an large plan that could be possible...I don't know, it could be possible...

But would contradict with all quests and stories they involve, you already played...

Haha, maybe I'll make a extra plugin for it though.....

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

i missed some things what is worked out can you pm me about that

I'll update the site in half an hour....

will place the address afterwards :)

-------

Its already on...Indeed its the old address ....

haha really...Three parts...Not three caves.... only one part would be too little....

You could do some tunnel to one large/medium area of course, if you really want it ...