Empires Glory

Slawter500

Up to know the one i like most is dfinately Zprosperos :D well done that's really good!

:D Well im here in turkey in the computer area on my own :( XD Its very very warm even though its 10 past 10 :P

Well im glad i can still keep in touh and keep up to date with the mods im helping with unfortunately there not much i can do moddingwise :/ but i do know that i got alot done before i came.

I've already been in the pool even though your not supposed to after half 9 XD oh well i'll drag em in if they tried to get me out.

Another good thing is... i can drink beer :D i guarantee were going out for a drink so i'll have a couple of drinks on you guys :P and then i'll see if theres any nice girls :D XD hope you guys are having a good time!

Congrats again on that sample ZProspero its really good :thumbsup:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welp, I have PM'd you, and was told to post here offering my blade as it were.

I am a more-than-decent voice actor, can do a wide array of different voices and even have a few impersonations under my belt. I have my own minor studio. I work best off of MSN, so if anyone has an MSN mine is [email protected].

If I am sent lines and descriptions of the character speaking, I can just send the recordings back within a day or two.

Ok, the voice is great and would fit illian, the usage/emotion a bit strange tho. It sounds more like he's afraid himself instead of others getting afraid of him. Lol, strange or not, I do want your voice in the mod..that's for sure.. I like it. We just need some workings, sadly we don't have any lines for Illian at the moment. The quest-lines are still in the making and that'll take at least 12 days before slawter might be done.

Ok, the voice is great and would fit illian, the usage/emotion a bit strange tho. It sounds more like he's afraid himself instead of others getting afraid of him. Lol, strange or not, I do want your voice in the mod..that's for sure.. I like it. We just need some workings, sadly we don't have any lines for Illian at the moment. The quest-lines are still in the making and that'll take at least 12 days before slawter might be done.

When are the VAs and their parts going to be released?