Empires Glory

Slawter500

If people really want a link we could add a minor plugin that Ocato refers to Kvatch briefly in some dialogue. But I don't really see the point.

Thanks for the show of interest by the way. And also Mod Detectives linked to us? :D

yeah, i was asking for a mod that would allow me to become emperor, and they linked this.

And it's not that i necessarily want Kvatch addressed in this mod. As long as another Kvatch fixing mod works, I'll live. I just saw that you were talking about rebuilding Bravil, i figured Kvatch was the other obvious one :P

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, basically we blow up bravil :P and we're offering to fix it as none can as fit in the story. Kvatch rebuild handles things themselves pretty well :).

lol, i suppose i would be upset about blowing up one of the cities, but... it is Bravil :biggrin: That's pretty intriguing, though, that's making me want to play this mod even more.

No idea, even Elrodian didn't tell me.

What we've done this: Every single aspect is reversible. If you delete/disable the mod it won't affect anything.

Besides that, Bravil and the IC-Palace will have entrances to their 'old' versions to ensure it won't possibly conflict with other mods or your old stuff.