Empires Glory

Slawter500

No idea, even Elrodian didn't tell me.

What we've done this: Every single aspect is reversible. If you delete/disable the mod it won't affect anything.

Besides that, Bravil and the IC-Palace will have entrances to their 'old' versions to ensure it won't possibly conflict with other mods or your old stuff.

really? I've never heard of a mod like that. Generally, as long as it has all the same NPC's and chests/barrels/jewelry boxes and whatever else, it's fine. although.... would the thieves guild quest be supported by your new palace, or will we have to use the old entrance to everything? that's the biggest conflict I've seen with mods that adjust/change the Imperial Palace. Thieves guild can be a pain to deal with from a modders standpoint :biggrin:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey just as a thought i had a look through the nexus site and couldn't find an oblivion version of the blade keening from morrowind maybe that could be added? i'd gladly make it :)

There's already a Keening in MOE the Secret of White Gold Tower, and there is also one in the Heart of the Dead, although they are both exactly the same so another version would be cool :)

really? I've never heard of a mod like that. Generally, as long as it has all the same NPC's and chests/barrels/jewelry boxes and whatever else, it's fine. although.... would the thieves guild quest be supported by your new palace, or will we have to use the old entrance to everything? that's the biggest conflict I've seen with mods that adjust/change the Imperial Palace. Thieves guild can be a pain to deal with from a modders standpoint

Well, lol not everything maybe but as much as possible. The TG-Quest won't be influenced... don't worry. You'll probably not even notice anything from at that one as it's not using any of the EG-used places. Like for instance the first quest will involve you going to ocato, but that's a duplicate of his quarters...it's unrelated to the vanilla version.

Are there going to be any new lines up soon? Possibly Illian's?

I know there are a bunch of lines on 24, but it seems uber pointless to me to give samples of people who already have voice actors.

Note that they don't even have to be real lines. What game studios do is they have a set of sample lines that never make it into the game, that are just to get the feel of the character.