Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and an option of these 2

A sword for melee classes

or a staff for mage classes made by me cause im complete awesome sauce ;)

Oh and between me and you nobody wants the stinking empire they just want these weapons :P

The comment above is a joke, so don't go freaking out on me :P

Dragon Staff - Given as the mage version of the reward for becoming emperor.

True Empires Blade - Melee classes version of the reward fro becoming emperor.

Oh and an option of these 2

A sword for melee classes

or a staff for mage classes made by me cause im complete awesome sauce ;)

Oh and between me and you nobody wants the stinking empire they just want these weapons :P

The comment above is a joke, so don't go freaking out on me :P

Dragon Staff - Given as the mage version of the reward for becoming emperor.

True Empires Blade - Melee classes version of the reward fro becoming emperor.

Amazing models, and they look great. But I'm not sure if i understand that spikes at the end of the hilt of the sword. As far as looks, it looks kinda cool, but at the same time unnecessary. And if you think about it... If you are fighting with a sword that has spikes extremely close to the hand you're wielding it with... That seems like something that would go wrong.

Just my opinion, though. I love the rest of the sword, and the wings on it there is pretty cool. I can't figure out what those little red things are between the blade and the hilt, though, although they look pretty cool :biggrin:

Also, I'm sure if i skimmed through the thread i would find this, but is there going to be emperor's armor, or is the Imperial Dragon armor going to suffice?

Well, we're not gonna give away everything! But basically the imperial dragon armor is always worn by the emperor. Next to adding features, we're keeping a close eye to the lore.

Dretcher that is just how the Hilt is OK! im not going to lengths now to change it all because that would be seriously taking the... plus only an idiot could slice themselves with the handle of there own sword XD it's just a nice bit of design ok.