Empires Glory

Slawter500

If someone made an animation where you held the staff upright when walking, and used it as sort of a walking stick, and changed the running animation to that of/similar to the 1H Blade, I would use staves so very much more.

that's an awesome idea. kinda like Sheogorath, the way he walks with his staff. Actually, you may be able to borrow/adjust that script for it to work. Worth looking in to :biggrin:

It is actually a script that is in game that lets you do that, that mod just puts a check mark in a couple unchecked boxes. And I wouldnt even mind a replacer. I just think that any normal human being holds a withered staff like a walking stick. What would be BITCHIN' is if someone made you hold it in your shield hand, and do an animation similar to the Sorceress in diablo for casting spells. FFFFF I need to go and figure out how to do animations now.

Gonna make staves awesome.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOOGLEPOX???? Wew haven't seen you for a good 400 pages or so! Nice to have you back mate! :D

Also L33....OMG WANT!

Oh and guys, maybe you could make a new thread for this staff request. Or just use UK47's thread of Oblivion Re-animated, as he is re-animating all of Oblivion, maybe he will do this idea.

;) well it's supposed to be my version of Mehrunes Dagons axe, I did it before I came to Turkey but now and I have been waiting on Andy to update progress on the daedric shrine quest but haven't heard anything ;P also it's an easy re-texture.