Empires Glory

Slawter500

Figured I would drop by let you guys know i still exist. Im sure nothing new has come up, I am still waiting on Elordian to see if hes came up with anything new or just slammed in what i did over the vanilla or added some of his own toches to the palace interior, hopefully no IN­COM­PREHEN­SIB­ILITIES have come up. :whistling: I would also like to take the time to thank AmpolX for the assistance hes been doing while I was away.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i was wondering if you would know when empire's glory will be finished , or if you could find out for me now , i have been checking weekly as i cant wait for this mod

cheers

keelan

No.

The EG team has a strict policy of not commiting to release dates. We work this at our own pace, not to a deadline.

Cheers.

Kieranfoy.

hi i was wondering if you would know when empire's glory will be finished , or if you could find out for me now , i have been checking weekly as i cant wait for this mod

cheers

keelan

they don't discuss the release date, as they missed their original plan by a lot :whistling: just gotta wait patiently and see :biggrin: