Empires Glory

Slawter500

I'll teach you the rest....

I think you could learn a lot from your own idea.. and most parts aren't difficult...

Problem is the time...I could only give a full picture of the idea. When I'm ready to begin with it..

In the meantime, you could do some already, though...

Let me think about it...

if you teach me how to make NPCS and how to make a few recruitment scripts i can do that and load up the plugin to the forum so you can combine it with the rest

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

Firstly this count/countess' idea......

I don't think any counts would do this alone,not even count bravil(he said something in allies for bruma about serving the empire or somthin) But im thinking that maybe they could be bribed/threatened/blackmailed.

e.g Count Bravil has been offered huge amounts of money to help the fake descendant and has agreed. You steal the operatives bribing money and the count grows angry about not receiving payment, he orders the guards in on the descendants position(Non combat :D)

Or Countess of Anvil(2 options here) TG not completed Op 1: Fake descendant blackmailed her by saying he had captured her husband(lie) Op 2 TG completed: Threatening to release(fake) evidence of the counts true identity.

Ideas for this could be worked on but I think blackmail/bribery would be better, you could deal with(not necessarily kill) the fake descendants operatives who are controlling each count/countess,could also work for after the fake descendant dies as they couldve been ordered to continue his work after he died,

More lore friendly as counts and countess' wouldnt suddenly attack the emperor.

Secondly im sorry but im away for now and Oblivion is on my computer and im working from my parents laptop, this means i will be unable to mod until tuesday,so im only off for today,tomorrow and the day after.

Thirdly and finally you could place the legion/navy district outside the city, on the island surrounded by lake rumare. Because you'd want to keep military close, but not so close to the city as to put off tourists or have a child wander in, But it would have to be close enough to the city to help in case of attack. Doesnt have to join on to the imperial city, also there is loads of water around the city, not just the waterfront, but why does the navy have to be near the city? For one thing the navy would be useless as lake rumare doesnt connect to the river running through cyrodil. In short: Legion district on the same island as IC but not connecting to it, Navy based close to IC but on the river running down through cyrodil towards bravil(afterall they're the trouble makers, they're the ones who need to be reached quickly)

Good ideas guys keep 'em comin'

Hey guys

Firstly this count/countess' idea......

I don't think any counts would do this alone,not even count bravil(he said something in allies for bruma about serving the empire or somthin) But im thinking that maybe they could be bribed/threatened/blackmailed.

e.g Count Bravil has been offered huge amounts of money to help the fake descendant and has agreed. You steal the operatives bribing money and the count grows angry about not receiving payment, he orders the guards in on the descendants position(Non combat :D)

Or Countess of Anvil(2 options here) TG not completed Op 1: Fake descendant blackmailed her by saying he had captured her husband(lie) Op 2 TG completed: Threatening to release(fake) evidence of the counts true identity.

Ideas for this could be worked on but I think blackmail/bribery would be better, you could deal with(not necessarily kill) the fake descendants operatives who are controlling each count/countess,could also work for after the fake descendant dies as they couldve been ordered to continue his work after he died,

More lore friendly as counts and countess' wouldnt suddenly attack the emperor.

Secondly im sorry but im away for now and Oblivion is on my computer and im working from my parents laptop, this means i will be unable to mod until tuesday,so im only off for today,tomorrow and the day after.

Thirdly and finally you could place the legion/navy district outside the city, on the island surrounded by lake rumare. Because you'd want to keep military close, but not so close to the city as to put off tourists or have a child wander in, But it would have to be close enough to the city to help in case of attack. Doesnt have to join on to the imperial city, also there is loads of water around the city, not just the waterfront, but why does the navy have to be near the city? For one thing the navy would be useless as lake rumare doesnt connect to the river running through cyrodil. In short: Legion district on the same island as IC but not connecting to it, Navy based close to IC but on the river running down through cyrodil towards bravil(afterall they're the trouble makers, they're the ones who need to be reached quickly)

Good ideas guys keep 'em comin'

the navy district must be close to the legion district as it is merely an extention of it on lake rumare by the way lake rumare is connected to the niben and being able to reach bravil and leyawiin quickly.

i had an idea for legion and navy outposts near topal bay and the abecean sea.

and to give all imperial young and medium aged imperial npc to recruit him or her to your legion.

and the size of your docks must have a limitation how many ships it can hold

i know how to create npcs yay

how do you create a AI for a character

VICEI i can't find specific tex and mesh from the CUO resoerce pack can you add the armor and weapons resources from it to the main download

Creating AI for a character: Open CS>Go to Data>Load Oblivion.esm> go to actor in Object window>NPC> Double click on your NPC> Click AI>make your AI.

Also have you got an image editor capable of opening .dds files, otherwise you will be unable to texture.

You can dowload some things that allow image editors to open .dds

Creating AI for a character: Open CS>Go to Data>Load Oblivion.esm> go to actor in Object window>NPC> Double click on your NPC> Click AI>make your AI.

Also have you got an image editor capable of opening .dds files, otherwise you will be unable to texture.

You can dowload some things that allow image editors to open .dds

and how do you make the actual AI for a soldier for that army And a script for the soldiers.

as dialogou master do you have ideas for dialogou for the soldiers and other npcs

I still want to keep the conspiracy to a plugin, rather than to the full mod.

People always complain about it not being connected to the sea :). Believe someone asked a mod to change the bridge or something..

But a particular quest also let a ship sail to the middle sea. And because I'm not planning to let these ships move (For longer distances)

I think it will stay lore friendly, using the same factors.. Next to that.. I want to use the imperial docks/buildings.

Cause they are more beautiful than the others.. Don't like to have just some wooden planks fit together for a wall and port.....

for the almighty imperial legion...

Although the place can still be discussed. Be sure to have nothing near it. Like dungeons/ruins/camps and don't forget that

we need A LOT of room for it all to be placed.....

Starwarsfreak.. I skipped the pm if you don't mind... . Be sure to name the NPC editor-id's With EGLegion before it...for reference....

AI tutorials can be found, but you could only test right now, cause there's no place to point them yet..

Look at AI and Packages at cs.elderscrolls.com. Or just ask what you like to have..

Next to that, there aren't many. Just try and learn from other packages.. The site where I placed all the info.

Should have been a place for AI tutorials... but I've got enough at my hands already, so its at a hold for the moment...

-----

NDt

as dialogou master do you have ideas for dialogou for the soldiers and other npcs

Lol thanks! Im sure i could come up with something, as long as the main mods no longer needing any more dialogue.

Also yeah look at the tutorials, i don't know much about AI, i know how to add a NPC to a faction and change his aggression but that's about it lol. The tutorials would definitely help you more than i could.

I still want to keep the conspiracy to a plugin, rather than to the full mod.

People always complain about it not being connected to the sea :). Believe someone asked a mod to change the bridge or something..

But a particular quest also let a ship sail to the middle sea. And because I'm not planning to let these ships move (For longer distances)

I think it will stay lore friendly, using the same factors.. Next to that.. I want to use the imperial docks/buildings.

Cause they are more beautiful than the others.. Don't like to have just some wooden planks fit together for a wall and port.....

for the almighty imperial legion...

Although the place can still be discussed. Be sure to have nothing near it. Like dungeons/ruins/camps and don't forget that

we need A LOT of room for it all to be placed.....

Starwarsfreak.. I skipped the pm if you don't mind... . Be sure to name the NPC editor-id's With EGLegion before it...for reference....

AI tutorials can be found, but you could only test right now, cause there's no place to point them yet..

Look at AI and Packages at cs.elderscrolls.com. Or just ask what you like to have..

Next to that, there aren't many. Just try and learn from other packages.. The site where I placed all the info.

Should have been a place for AI tutorials... but I've got enough at my hands already, so its at a hold for the moment...

-----

NDt

i named the editor id empiresgloryarmy"rank"