Empires Glory

Slawter500

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D nice to see EG is doing well :thumbsup: i still got all them weapons exported ready, waiting ,tested XD well some of them are tested but I'm still waiting to the near end because that's when you'll need them.

..Silgrad Tower forums...

Better work hard there, there are some decent modders out there, Lady Nerevar is one of them.

Do be picky and clear though. If you feel you don't have time to spend on any or EG stuff...just say it and some could take it over.

@Kieranfoy- CONSTRUCTIVE Criticism please.

Exactly what it was. Sorry if you didn't care for it, but if you don't like it, don't beg for it.

Your writing is exactly as I said. Good, solid craftsmanship, but just didn't do much for me. Can't really offer any suggestions; you just either make something brilliant or you make something that works.

Either one is good enough.

Oh, BTW, Slawter, consider this my resignation. I've got more important projects to work on than was giving criticism and watching people have apoplectic fits (although that is kinda fun. BATTF is going to take up any free time, so I won't be checking in. So, bye all!

:O Kezza Foy quitting EG? well... damn this really brings back the stuff about team members... where are they all, this time last year the activity must have been amazing, When i first joined it was amazingly active, but now it's sinking faster and faster, i think the problem is is it's taking to long to make any progress, also we need to get some team members back active!!!