Empires Glory

Slawter500

Are you sure Kieran? For whatever reason people leave we'll get them off the active list and to the thanks list for their time being as they contributed. We don't let people jumping on and off too often. If you get off you won't get back on easily again.Basically EG is highly un-interesting for people with ideas at the moment, if it is back interesting again and we need ideas the ones that are from members in the team get our preference.

As for any other that have the same urge to leave, feel free to. We'll move you to the thank you - list.

(We'll all end up there eventually.) The status anyone could have is this:

[team member]

-Active

-Inactive

[Former or no team member]

-Outed (If you're off until there is a reason otherwise. (People that disappear and didn't really contribute.))

-Contributed (Thank you - list)

-Moved out personally by the core (Don't even ask how that happens.)

If you're just busy and might be back later, we'll get you inactive. If you want to move out, we'll do that.

(and yes we've got to update the filepage and such.)

I will stick with Empire's Glory FOREVER.

Good news, however as I said. If you feel you can't help out for a prolonged period..just tell us as we move 2-week inactive members to the inactive list automatically :).

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, even though there isn't anything physical. You kept the topic at bay so you're forced to be on the thank you list.

This is the thanks I get? FORCED onto a thanks list, and forced to have my name where I don't want it?

Meh. Should have expected.

I've never been angry in this topic, it's just the statics of the web that make it seem so.

Making that sentence without a smily make it sound angry ;D. Now it isn't anymore.

Lol, you've got to do a lot to get me angry.

As I said before, good luck with your projects. And no, Angelina Jolie looks nice from afar (with every month you've got to stand further.) but I'd rather not see her up close either.

As googlepox said, an informal thanks then ;).

Thank you for the work you have done Kieran. It's appreciated.

L33 - It's not sinking. We have obviously discussed alot. So then there is plenty of modding to do.

Anyway, on to Open Arch guys. Ampolx said he'd be back in a couple of days after we have discussed.

Pronam, have you had time to work on stringing the actual proper EG quest together recently?

Anyway, Open Arch Landscape = BRAINSTORM

So far we have

In a valley.

That's it. Get thinking. Should it be hilly, or flat like a plateau. Rocky and desert like, or woodland. Creatures, or none. Perhaps new ones? Ideas.